Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 Nephi, Chapter 5

This chapter talks a little about Lehi's geneology and how his lineage was recorded on the plates of brass. It's a reminder to me about the importance of doing my geneology research. I actually really enjoy researching my geneology. For a couple of months last year, Aaron and I were both really into it and spent hours each night researching. We found quite a few family names that needed temple work done and took those names to the temple.

I need to get back to spending time on my geneology research. I'm going to try and find one night a week that I could work on further research.

I also need to make a committment to get to the temple more often. We still have some temple cards for some family members who need to have endowments and/or sealings done and are just waiting on us. I need to get on the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment