Friday, February 19, 2010

Mosiah 3

There are lots of important verses in this chapter. It talks about how Jesus will come to earth in a mortal body. He will atone for our sins. We can take advantage of the atonment to overcome our sins. So lots of great stuff.

But the thing that really stuck in my head?

verse 2: And the things which I shall tell you are made known unto me by an angel from God. And he said unto me: Awake; and I awoke, and behold he stood before me.

I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be woken from a sound sleep by an angel of God. I think about how startled and jarred I am when I am woken up by normal, everyday things like a cat or a child and imagine how shocked I would be if it were not something normal and everyday. Shock!! and then, of course, Awe. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment