Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jacob 3

1 But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray unto him with exceeding faith, and he will console you in your afflictions, and he will plead your cause, and send down justice upon those who seek your destruction.

Okay, so no one is seeking my destruction. And my afflictions are pretty small at the moment. But still, I am worrying over the furnace, and hoping my pipes won't freeze, and concerned that they might declare a snow day for Haley while I am tied up in meetings all day and will not be able to easily get home to her. So none of it huge, but it adds up. This verse spoke to me and reminded me that I should PRAY about it. The only way to get the help I need is to ask. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment